Follow the Transfer Centre LIVE

O wszystkim i o niczym ;)

Follow the Transfer Centre LIVE

Postautor: Son sovan » 11 sty 2018, 15:36

Obrazek
16:10. Pastore wants to leave PSGAccording to 'Le Figaro', the Argentine is not happy at PSG as he is not playing much. sbobet888
15:27. Míchel: I am not resigning for being honestMichel spoke in a press conference ahead of the game with Getafe and said that they are making good progress in the transfer market.
16:05. Allegri in pole to replace ConteAccording to 'Corriere dello Sport', Abramovich wants Alegri to replace Conte who it appears will not continue next season at Stamford Bridge. sbobet888
16:00. Herrerín: Kepa is not happy because he can't trainIago Herrerin spoke in a press conference about Kepa and his possible renewal: "a new deal is great and a motivation. I don't think that it will have anything to do with Kepa but for the games that I have played."
14:40. United join chase for Alexis SanchezAccording to the Daily Mail, Manchester United are prepared to better the offer by City for Alexis Sanchez and could even include Mkhitaryan in the deal. sbobet888
Son sovan

http://www.forummlm.pl/YaBB.pl?board=reklamy;action=display;num=1386957711

Wróć do OffTopic